Carpal Kinetics,LLC warrants to end-user, failures due to defects in the mechanical device for a period of 60 days.
Soft goods warranty for (30) days.
Additional conditions and limitations include:
- Manufacturer does not warrant the operation of the equipment to be uninterrupted or error-free
- Manufacturer’s limited warranty cover only those defects which arise as a result of normal use of the product, and does not apply to any:
- Improper or inadequate maintenance;
- Unauthorized modification or maintenance;
- Improper site preparation or maintenance;
- Damage to the Equipment caused by improper use and negligence on the part of the customer/user.
- If Carpal Kinetics, LLC receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of defect that is covered by Carpal Kinetics, LLC warranty, Carpal Kinetics,LLC shall either repair or replace the product, at its option. Any replacement product may be either new or like new, provided that is has functionality at least equal to that of any product being replaced.
- This limited Warranty Statement gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer/user may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state in the United States, from province to province in Canada, and from country to country elsewhere in the world.